Buying replacement window screens and sliding screen doors can be challenging. At SSS, we'll do our best to answer as many questions as possible!
Where is Shade Screen Solutions located?
We're an online business with our main office in Santa Monica, CA. You can contact us at 314-707-5065.
Where are your products made?
We have facilities in Central Coast California - Phoenix - Dallas - Houston
Who does Shade Screen Solutions sell too?
We sell to everyone! Homeowners generally find us to be beneficial because our products are much more durable than what you can find in your local Home-Depot or Lowes. We work with a lot of Residential Communities and HOA's as well because we cater to their needs of keeping the exterior of their properties looking uniform. We've also helped schools, hospitals, contractors, and hotels.
Does Shade Screen Solutions give bulk order discounts?
Yes, we do, we can build as many screens or doors as needed, and they will be delivered directly to you. Call our customer service line or send us an email and we'll help you with the order and curate the discount.
How long does it take to receive my order?
Each product is a custom made order, so upon purchase, all products will ship within 3 to 8 business days except for DIY products. During Spring and Summer months, expect the product to ship towards the eight business days. All DIY products will ship within 24 hours during the business week. Any DIY products ordered on Saturday or Sunday – Monday will be considered the first business day.
All shipments will ship out Standard FedEx Home Delivery / FedEx Ground (depending on the address type).
- The default charge setup will be for FedEx Home Delivery.
- Expedited service can be provided but will require a special quote.
- Any damages incurred during transit must be reported within 24-hrs of receipt. Claims over the 24-hr window may not be approved for replacement.
Do you offer free delivery?
Why, YES, we do! Not on all products, but for our SCREEN WINDOWS, yes.
How do I measure before I place my order?
Check out our Tutorial Videos page, we have:
1) How to measure an Existing Screen for a Window Screen Replacement
2) How to measure for a Replacement Screen with No Pre-Existing Window Screen
3) How to measure for a Replacement Sliding Screen Door
4) How to Assemble an Un-Assembled Sliding Screen Door
Do you sell Rolls of Screen Mesh?
Yes, we do! These rolls are generally used for when a homeowner or contractor is building a screened-in porch or for when someone wants to DIY and re-screen their window or doors themselves!